Do you have an idea for a new beauty product? Would you like to run a fashion business from home?
New Cohort: October 2nd to December 22nd, 2017
This program is offered to everyone who:
- Self-identifies as a woman
- Is receiving Ontario Works
- Has experience with/interest in sewing
- Is interested in starting their own business
Topics covered include:
- Developing your business ideas & plan
- Connecting with community supports
- Sewing projects using recycled clothing
12 week program:
Monday – Thursday 9:30am – 3:00pm
* A certificate of completion will be provided at the end of the program.
Visit us: http://newcomerwomen.org/green_entrepreneurship.html
To apply, please contact SewIt@newcomerwomen.org or call 647-224-2939.